- Want to prove yourself as an expert in the process piping field?
- Want to share your knowledge in the process piping field?
- Want to create your online presence in the process piping field?
Then Lets Join Us and Contribute Best of Your Knowledge for Process Piping Professionals.
You may have an enormous amount of knowledge residing in your head which you can share with piping engineering world here by writing a post on this website.
We respect your knowledge. You will be given credit as an author of your post. And if you would like us to add your short bio along with a picture and links to your social profiles on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter etc, we’ll add to your every post!
How to become a contributor for www.theprocesspiping.com website:
Before you submit your post here, read these guidelines to ensure your post gets approved.
- Choose a topic related to process piping field. Make sure the topic or the content is not already covered on the website. Your post may cater to different levels of knowledge depth – introduction, basics or complete in-depth detail. If you want to cover complete knowledge depth from introduction to complete in-depth detail, you can split it in different posts.
- A single post should be of sufficient content to explain the topic clearly.
- Organize your post logically
- Give simple title to the post
- Use Images and data if required and give references to those. Bullets, tables, diagrams, flowcharts, examples are most useful techniques to represent the information better.
- The post should be unique and should not use copyright material. If the post is found to be violating any copyright issue, the same is liable to be rejected or deleted as soon as the issue arises. Also by submitting a post to www.theprocesspiping.com, you give us the copyright ownership of the post.
Waiting now to publish your knowledge?
Send me your post as a word document along with images, if applicable, on . If it’s your first post then send me your short bio in 25-30 words along with your photograph and links to various social medias you want to link with your post.
If any changes are required in your post, I’ll communicate those to you. If you have any further queries related to Join Us, feel free to send me an email on